Monday, July 03, 2006

BOO.
Walkathon yesterday!
Had to wake up at 5 plus..
On a weekend somemore!!
Of cos I woke up in a bad mood.
Was late, the 3 of us were the last to reach. The rest of the guides already boarded the bus.
Went to set up our booth.
& this creepy lizard appeared, on our booth.
Another dead lizard appeared on the tables.
Ha ha ha.
Our game is about throwing like some sort of a dart thing,
& whatever number you got, the different question you will get.
& if you got the question correct, you get a souvenier.
I read the questions, jie picked up the fallen items, & Pf gave out the hearts.
Stupid mosquitoes bit me.
Tired.. Very very tired.
Went to celebrate Sp's birthday after the walkathon thinggy.
We were 1 day ahead!
Ade, Yilian, birthday girl went to my house & started watching movies.
Both my sister & I started sleeping.
It was quite a fun fun fun day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPING!
Love ya loads! :D :D


Birthday girl & me!

Had to go for the SYF on Saturday.
Not much to elaborate.
A. Leong sat on my beside beside.
The moment we saw her,
she said, "who's Grace who's Joyce?"
My sister & I pointed at each other.
& she said, "who's Tingting & who's Lingling?"
Of cos, we were shocked.
How on earth did she even know our Chinese names?
She's kinda nice once you get to know her :D


Its windy there (:


A scene at the SYF.

Had loads of fun-filled time with the guys during Pf birthday!
HOHO!
ALthough we were very much pissed with the phone calls Im getting,
cos we're so distracted that we couldnt even eat in peace.
We celebrated Pf's birthday & went to eat at Pizza Hut! :D :D
& thats when YOU-KNOW-WHO told us to YOU-KNOW-WHAT.
Jie, Sam & me initially wanted to secretly buy a small birthday cake for Pf,
& have a small celebration.
But yeah..
Its all ruined now.
& thats when I decided to draw the line.


Soups & drinks!


Pizza & baked rice! :D :D

Went to the birthday girl's house.
She need to collect something for some stupid thing. :/
Her house is always filled with thousands & millions of Dvds & Vcds.
Its like.. Uber cool!
& we will always get freaked out cos her horror movies are super creepy.


Hi Sam! :D


Sam stole my handphone!! :/


Me & the big Qoo!


Sam & the big Qoo!


Know whats this?
It a projector to watch movies.
Cool right? Its my first time seeing this.
HOHOHO!


My family!
Love them loads :D :D :D


Birthday girl on 30th june (:

Am I walking fast?

Or are you guys walking slow?
I dont know.. Nowadays Im always walking at the front.
& the rest will be struggling to keep up with me at the back.
Am I walking too fast?
But its my normal speed :D

YESYESYES!!
Porugal won against England!
Quite shocked that Brazil lost.
Im super anxious when they're having the penalty kick.
Cristiano Ronaldo! He scored the third kick.
I hope Portugal will win the World Cup :D :D

No comments: